- Fix: Several Equipment Subtables did not recieve the appropriate "Special" column that caused problems bringing up details in the selection dialogs.
- Enhancement: Added a Special Calculations page option. This page is used to display all of a characters special calculations that are being applied to various skills and stats.
- Enhancement: Force Sensitivity now adds to all Force Skills like Magery does.
- Fix: Characters without a selected picture will now go to base picture directory correctly.
- Fix: KIT files are recalculated when a new character is created to ensure all values are loaded correctly.
- Fix: Martial Arts Styles are recalcated as they are added to the character to make sure their skill numbers are correct.
- Fix: Martial Arts Style is not allowed to be added if the character does not have enough points.
- Fix: Martial Arts Style Dialog correctly displays points left to spend when purchasing a Style.
- Fix: Martial Arts Skills once again show up in the Parry and Block selection dialog boxes.
- Fix: When closing a window without saving a previously unsaved character, the software will now prompt you if you wish to save, and prompt for a character name. The character will then be correctly saved with the IMW extension and reload using the character name.
- Fix: Changed Awareness Advantage to a Multi.
- Fix: Armor, Equipment, and Weapons from Sub-tables now added correctly based on subtable and database.
- Previous duplicates in id and not table were considered the same item.
- Fix: Weapons in subtables now display correctly in melee and ranged weapons equipment page.
- Enhancement: Added Move Top and Move Bottom Buttons to the reorganize dialog.
- Fix: Last Modified Date now displays correctly.
- Enhancement: Added Blue Planet, Mars, Steampunk, Transhuman Space, World War II, Uplift, Fairies, and Covert Ops databases.