- Enhancement: Expanded Enhancement/Limitation Functionality.
- Added: Ghost Form and Spirit Form.
- Enhancement: Changed Venom and Strikers Racial Advantages to allow a
description to be added to describe the type of Venom or Striker.
- Enhancement: Print button on description dialogs enabled.
- Enhancement: Notes Page not added unless character notes exist.
- Enhancement: If you do not have enough points for a Advantage/Skill/Spell
you are prompted to add points to your character to cover the cost.
- Fix: Default Languages and Default skills now recalculate correctly for
- Change: Supers Ads/Disads moved to racial advantages and racial disadvantages. They will now display on the normal character page. (Super's Page has been removed.)
- Change: Super Powers will be displayed in the normal skills area.
- Added: Technomancer Database.
- Enhancement: User Preferences Dialog options combo-box initialized with "All" option instead of
- Enhancement: Willful Weapon, Dread, Vulnerability, Invulnerability, and Damage
Resistance subtables/enhancements reworked.
- Fix: Added reputation bonus number to Reputation description.
- Enhancement: F5 key performs a character recalculate.
- Fix: Weapon enchantments were being lost when a enchanted item was equipped, but not made enchanted during that session.]\
- Enhancement: When setting your block skill, only block skills will be displayed.
- Enhancement: When setting your parry skill, only valid melee skills will be displayed.
- Enhancement: Enhanced Block Advantage will not let you declare your block skill and
add bonus into your Block Score.
- Enhancement: Enhanced Parry Advantage will not let you declare your parry skill and
add bonus into your Parry Score.
- Enhancement: First Aid Skill will now receive bonuses/penalties based on Character's
- Enhancement: Increased functionality of the Lame Disadvantage and how it effects
the character's Dodge, Combat Move, Traveling Move, and skills.
- Enhancement: Body of Air's 1/2 Move penalty is now applied to Move and Dodge.
- Change: Ley Linked and Location Linked Magery will NOT change spell skill levels.
Manual calculation will need to be applied to your spell skill level if you are at
a ley line or location.
- Enhancement: Magical Affinity now calculates Neutral and Hostile family penalties,
and enforces percentages of friendly, neutral, and hostile families.
- Enhancement: Multiple Magery types are now prevented. Only Ley line and location based
Magery types are allowed to be in co-existence with another Magery type.
- Enhancement: One College Magery now only gives bonuses to spells within that selected
college. All spells outside that college are set to skill level 0. (Cannot be cast).