Released - 05/24/2000
- Added right-click menus to all character sheets and completed menu descriptions.
- Fix to display of negative decimal numbers. (0.-5 = -0.5)
- Fix to initial calcuation of Acrobatic Maneuvers.
- Added Karate and Judo skills to the list of 2/3 parry skills.
- Fix to recalculation. Ads/Disads that modify/add other Ads/Disads now recalcuate
- Added "All" category to Preferences dialog to allow easy access to shut off categories.
- Added ability to have as many spells pages as necessary for the character.
- Added ability to have as many notes pages as necessary for the character.
- Added ability to add Ad/Disad, Skill, Spell etc... descriptions to character's Notes from the
- Fix to Equipment page displaying first item of second column incorrectly.
- Added special calculations for Extended Magery.
- Fix to recaluation of Maneuvers based on other maneuvers.
- Fix to Martial Arts Styles adding of skills and maneuvers.
- Calculate Number of Character's Note pages upon loading the character.
- When editing a Note, it's number of lines is set back to zero to be recalculated when
- Fix to Equipping Armor items. If you previously set all of the items to be carried, then
equipped one, it would appear as though you were carrying an extra item beyond the total
number of items.
- Fix to conversion of decimal numbers. 34.09 use to display as 34.9 incorrectly.
- Able to set Battle Skill, Parry, and Block skills after adding a Martial Arts style
and no skills. (Had to previously add a skill to activate these selections.)
- Added Karate Parry to all Martial Arts Styles that required it.
- Fixed Default problem with Aggressive Parry from Karate Parry.
- Fixed problem of editing Martial Arts styles for character's that had more than
one Martial Arts Style. (Always use to modify the first one no matter which one
- Fixed problem of adding new skills to a Martial Arts Style. (Always added skills to the
- Fix to setting items as "Drop for Combat". Previously if you set an item as "Drop for Combat",
then performed other actions on that item, the program lost track that you set the item as
"Drop for Combat".
- Fix when adding a Maneuver to a Martial Arts style. The skill level is now displayed
correctly without having to recalculate.
- Fix when adding a Maneuver to the regular skill list. It now uses the correct skills from the
skill list and not from a Martial Arts Style.
- Change display of Martial Arts Styles to ensure that PMVH is completely visible and not cut off
by the skills level.
- If the character only has one Martial Arts Style, when selecting to modify Martial Arts Styles,
the only style is brought up for immediate modification instead of having to pick it from a list
- Added Increase and Decrease by 10 buttons to the Equip Equipment items dialog.